6 of us!

6 of us!

12.01.2008

Ward Christmas Party-A night in Bethlehem


This is Stan with our Bishop and the other counselor in the Bishopric. They were the Wise Men and they sang "We Three Kings"



Whitney, Stan's sister was a huge help keeping the kids close by.

The kids and I eating pita bread with hummus, stew and salads.
Joel, Cooper (Joel's friend), Madison (Brynn's friend), and Brynn-I had to add to this. Cooper told his mom that Joel was dressed up as the Holy Ghost! Don't you love the things kids say?
We tried to dress in traditional attire of the time Jesus was born. The props were great. The Activities Committee did an awesome job making the gym look like Bethlehem. The program was the Nativity, with songs performed by various groups in the ward. We all had a great time.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like a fun night...Stan does indeed look wise! What a great family!!

Nolo and Lauren said...

I totally remember having a ward Christmas party like this as a kid. It was so much fun. Hope ya'll have a wonderful holiday.

Heather said...

Oh Sh'nell you are making me feel so bad LOL I had totally planed on skipping out on our ward party as they are doing the same thing. I don't know something about eating on the floor dressed up as a person of old just dosen't apeal to me. But what am I teaching my children??? LOL I know they will not eat anything that is served andyways.....geez LOL

Maybe we should go LOL Glad that you guys had fun. Your family is sooo cute!

Bryan and Lindsay said...

Hey Sh'Nell! Your family is adorable! Sounds like a fun Christmas party :). It was great to meet you in SLC!