We had a fantastic Christmas. It was really fun having my parents come and spend Christmas with us. They arrived early, avoiding the worst of the winters storms. As a result, they were able to attend church with us where I played the piano for the choir, Joel gave a talk and Brynn a scripture in the primary, and I taught the lesson in Relief Society. They couldn't have planned a better week to come. We enjoyed watching movies, playing games with the kids, eating lots of food, visiting and being lazy. I don't think I've ever seen my dad so content to do nothing. I thought he would be bored and ready to go home by the second day.
Christmas Eve was so fun with friends from our ward and the missionaries. I started a new tradition having our big dinner on Christmas Eve. It was too cold to sled on Christmas so we hung out, watched movies, played games. It was so nice to be together. The kids were in heaven, having so much attention all day long. Thanks for coming Mom and Dad! We love you.
Christmas Eve was so fun with friends from our ward and the missionaries. I started a new tradition having our big dinner on Christmas Eve. It was too cold to sled on Christmas so we hung out, watched movies, played games. It was so nice to be together. The kids were in heaven, having so much attention all day long. Thanks for coming Mom and Dad! We love you.
Grandma and Grandpa Wright came for Christmas this year and stayed for 9 days!
New jammies
This is the cast of our Nativity on Christmas Eve, with our friends, the Aweres
For Christmas we bought our family a super fun attractions pass to the West Edmonton Mall. For three months we get to swim at the waterpark, ride the rides at the amusement park, ice skate, visit their aquarium, and mini golf, as many times as we want. We've almost paid for it already. It's been so much fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment