6 of us!
6.21.2009
Trip to Calgary
Stan had some work to do in Calgary at the end of last week, so we joined him. These were the highlights of our trip:
-lots of fun swimming in the hotel pool, it's so fun that Brynn and Joel are getting old enough to swim and have more fun.
-Me and the kids went to the Calgary Zoo. We had a lot of fun and saw some friends from our last ward. My favorite was the baby gorilla.
-Whitney, Stan's sister, ran a 1/2 marathon nearby so we watched her finish. Way to go Whitney! I was going to run this one before I became pregnant. It's on the calendar for next year!
We had a great time being together. It was fun to get away for a quick weekend and not have too far to drive. Enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Haha! Whit looks so thrilled to be having her picture taken at that exact moment. :-D
Heidi
I saw the baby gorilla when we went, it is SO cute. Sounds like you had a fun time in Calgary.
Post a Comment