I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone. I feel your love and support more than I could have imagined. It is amazing how blessed and comforted and I feel. We are working on a name and will figure that out shortly, hopefully in the next day or two. We aren't sure about burial yet. We want to donate his body to science but if they don't need it or want it, the hospital will do the burial and we can attend if we want. From what the social worker said, it's a very reverent, spiritual experience. We'll keep posting and I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers! Love to all!
3 comments:
What an interesting experience for you guys! Heavenly Father is so merciful and loving. Thanks so much for sharing your faith!
You are so strong Sh'Nell. How are Stan and the kids doing with it or do they really understand much that's going on? That's nice that the hospital isn't in a huge rush to get something done with his little body but they are waiting for you guys. That has got to help this process. My prayers and love are with you.
OK, I meant the kids probably don't understand much of it, not Stan. I know he's a big boy and can understand all of this. :)
Post a Comment