6 of us!
7.04.2009
O Canada AND 4th of July
This week we get to celebrate two holidays. For Canada Day, some friends in the ward invited us over for an afternoon BBQ. It was fun. We spent the evening at the park with the kids and came home to watch a movie. We were able to see Fireworks in Beaumont and Edmonton out of the windows of our home. That was really fun since we didn't feel like going anywhere. The kids were so excited to be able to stay up until 11:30. It was fun just being with them and enjoying all the fun things they like to do. Today we are celebrating with some American friends. I should try to take some pictures. But here is one of the kids...
We were able to go to the Temple last night. I felt so much peace, it was amazing. I feel sometimes like this experience never even happened. It feels like it has happened a long time ago, even though it was only a week. I know all the prayers are helping. THANK YOU EVERYONE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Sh'Nell, I am so glad you are doing well. I just got the news that my sister just miscarried her third time since last July. I gave her your blog address and she has been blessed by your faith. Thanks so much!
Hi Sh'Nell. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like you and your family are handling things well. I understand your mom is with you - I'm sure that's helping! Those pictures of that teeny body brought tears to my eyes. The creation process is so amazing and it's such a blessing to have the Gospel knowledge that brings us peace even when we don't have complete understanding of why we go through certain trials. Take care. Our prayers are with you.
Post a Comment