
Ta-Da! Here's the laminate that covers the whole main floor. It is wonderfully low maintenance.

Here's the Master bedroom, new carpet and paint. I'm still not loving the color but I need to decorate. Any ideas?

Here's the bonus room above the garage. We LOVE the green. It matches our couch perfectly. Some day after we decorate we will post more pictures.

Carpet up the stairs. Straight up to the bonus room. The other way goes up to the bedrooms. We are so pleased with how it all turned out and we feel so spoiled to live in a practically brand-new house.
2 comments:
Your house looks fantastic. Doesn't it feel great to have room to breath? We are still working on house plans and I find myself thinking... what am I going to do with all this space? But, I'm sure just as you will, I find a way to fill it all up. :)
Looks great! We have a laminate in our living/dining room and we love it, it's the best stuff for kids!
Post a Comment