6 of us!

6 of us!

10.28.2009

Totally redeemed himself...

What a surprise I received for my birthday! Stan put together a Google docs presentation including notes and pictures from family members and friends. It was so fun to read and see and realize how many people really love and care about me. I don't feel alone too often in my daily life, even if I don't get out much around here. It's because I'm blessed to have so many amazing people in my life from Canada all the way down to Arizona, from Washington State all the way to North Carolina. Stan was so great to plan ahead and prepare for this big day. He knew if he messed this one up it would take something drastic to make up for it, like a surprise trip to someplace warm, or something like that. Since the CFO(me) would have vetoed that he did it right and it was awesome. No monetary gift would have been as good. Way to go sweetie!
(I think it is hilarious that he got my birthday mixed up in the email he sent out) He didn't forget yesterday.
Thanks everyone for emails, contributions to the slideshow that I'll get to keep forever, phone calls, and other notes. It was a great birthday! Love to all!

2 comments:

Nolo and Lauren said...

glad it turned out well

Kara said...

I was so happy for you the first time I knew about your present. VERY COOL. And I'll admit it, I was jealous, too. What a great husband.