Friends of ours invited us to go to Fort Edmonton with them. It was really fun.
We rode the train...
We rode the train...
played checkers
We also had some bannock, walked around the neat buildings, rode the ferris wheel, and the carousel, rode the streetcar, had a picnic, pet chickens and ponies and enjoyed a beautiful day.

2 comments:
Enjoy you children every day ,They soon grow up and move away !!Love MOM Torrie
My computer has been broken for a few months now and I haven't had my blog bookmarks so sorry for slacking. I did catch up on you though and the time you watched "the boy in the striped pajamas" I was reading the book of it. Isn't it a sad story! I was really good though and makes you rethink the direction you are going. That's great about the trek. I'm glad you guys got to go on that. Also, what was the man's name who lost his whole family on the trek to Salt Lake?
Post a Comment