
The kids enjoy playing on the shed. We don't have a treehouse so we let them. So far, nobody has fallen off. Brynn jumps off sometimes.

This was the only picture I got on Joel's first day of school. Today is his 2nd day. He is loving it. He and Brynn are at separate schools this year. Stan took Brynn to her school so I didn't get a picture of her. Macy and I are trying to adjust to the quiet house without Brynn and Joel around. I think she really likes it, other than being a little lonely.

Here is a lovely shot of me at 39 weeks. The last days or weeks, depending on what it is, seem so long! I have felt really well since the baby finally turned the right way, until today. I hope that is a sign that the end is soon!

Here's a cute shot of Macy. Last week she learned how to ride a two-wheeler. I told Stan to take pictures but I'm not sure where they are. She learned to ride in about five minutes and has been great ever since. She is confident and skilled. We are very impressed.
2 comments:
So you are not homeschooling anymore? You look really good btw. Not too muchlonger! Exciting!
How exciting! I have 4 in school this year and am loving the quiet mornings with just 2 and feel like I am actually getting things done in my house! Yea for you. The break will be so nice for you and Macy and this baby when he comes. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment