6 of us!

6 of us!

9.27.2011

From the birth

Here's a few pictures from the birth. My face really shows exactly how I felt.


Brynn's first day of school picture. She's so grown up.

Feeling much relieved to be done with that whole process and holding our little man.




He didn't cry right at birth. They plopped him on my tummy and he just hung out. After a few minutes, the nurses took him to weigh him and do all their stuff, then he let them have it. This picture is mid-scream. He's got lungs.

After his bath at the hospital later that first night, finally clean. Now we could see his real hair color. So pretty.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! Spencer is adorable! I've been MIA for awhile so have been playing catchup on your blog. It is so fun to see how big your kids are getting and how cute they are with the baby!

Ryan and Angela said...

Awe, what a cute baby. I love the scream. He just wanted his mommy back.