6 of us!

6 of us!

10.12.2011

4 weeks

Family photo after the baby blessing. Too bad you can't see the baby too well. =)
Look at those blue eyes!
My brother-in-law was here and discovered thrush in the baby's mouth. He has blue lips for Gentian violet, used to treat thrush.
My talented aunt made this adorable tuxedo for Spencer, out of some pieces of my wedding dress. He looks so handsome.
4 weeks have passed since this little man arrived. He is losing his hair on top, much to our dismay. He is a good baby. I am just trying to adjust to life with a newborn. Sleepiness is the main issue and he's actually a good sleeper. I don't get a lot done but I'm OK with it for now. Little bits here and there add up to enough. We have just moved into our "new" home. It's quite the process to get settled in a fixer-upper. So far, my sister-in-law painted lots of the main floor walls. Huge improvement. Stan and his dad installed a garage door opener. Beauty! Little roof fixes, gutter clean out, furnace cleaning. I also got my piano tuned. It sounds so good! I can't believe it's been 5 years since the last time I did it. The tuner makes it sound amazing.

1 comment:

The Fisher Family said...

Love the pics Sh'Nell! Your family is beautiful, I miss them all so much. I can't believe you are in your new home already, is there anything I can do to help you? Maybe I can come and pick up your kids for a day and give you a break. I will call you!