6 of us!

6 of us!

3.15.2012

Spencer at 6 months

 
 
 

Spencer sure is growing.  He is sitting up really well and has been for most of the last month.  He is happiest when being held and walked around, particularly by Mom.  He does really well too if the kids take him away and play with him, where he can't see me.  He still has to be completely wrapped tight in order to sleep.  He's so strong now that we have to wrap him twice, once with a thin blanket and then again with a stretchy knit blanket so we can wrap him tight, so his arms don't escape.  It seems extreme but he sleeps pretty well.  Right after the last month's post about him sleeping through the night, he stopped.  I never know if I'm creating a habit or if he really has a need.  He goes to bed at 7 or so.  He is now sleeping through the night again.  He usually has 2 really good naps a day and sometimes a 3rd.  I'm grateful for that, as those are the times when I can get something done.  He really likes to be outside and in areas where there are lots of people to look at.  We are grateful that he is healthy and strong.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kara said...

gunnar has slept through the night maybe a handful of times. ever. I sure took for granted teigan starting at 6 months and brielle at 2 months. teigan also needed to be swaddled super tight. lol.