My mom used to sing this song as she bicycles a baby's leg when she is playing with them or changing their diaper: "I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike, I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride it where I like." The band Queen sings a song called Bicycle Race that some of my older brothers liked. I'm trying to find an original for it. I thought of the song today as I went for a bike ride. A new road was recently re-done just minutes from our house and it goes out into the country. I biked it part way a month or more ago. Today I wanted to go to the end. It's a little over 8 miles. It was so much fun, so peaceful, and a good workout. I just was reminded again how much I love to ride my bike, but I do like to ride on paved roads, and not in traffic. Tall order, huh? It seems to me that I enjoy small town living more than I thought. Now, if we could just transport the Beaumont/Edmonton region to just north of the Alberta border, things would be in perfect order.
1 comment:
Your picture is awesome !!Thanks for being part of our family !! Let us know how things are shaping up.!!Love you MOM T
uring ga
Post a Comment