6 of us!

6 of us!

7.15.2013

Joel

Summer is a challenge. I was looking forward to it mostly but my kids are fighting and being rude to each other ALL THE TIME!  I want to pull my hair out everyday. We've had good moments every day along with all the rotten ones. This was a good moment. Joel wrote me a nice letter and it made me laugh.
"Dear mom, I love you mom!! I wish that it wasn't so hard to be a mom because you do lots of work every single day. :)
Please help dad make the choice to move because I really want to move!!
You are the best mom in the whole entire world!!
I hope we will be able to go to the west edmonton mall because it is really fun, but I am not going to go on the dolphin slide if we do go because that's how I cracked my chin. :)
I hope you have a good day!!  I love you!!
Love, Joel"
This is proof that he is sweet.