I'm terrified of sharing the same space with mice. I don't mind watching them out in the field. I can't stand it when they are in my house, garage, or vehicles. Several years ago we had them in our townhouse and I thought I would die. Macy was a baby and on the floor a lot and the older two were still little. It just grossed me out to see them scurry across my living room floor, find their poop all over the place. Stan took care of it. Now that we live on a farm, mice are everywhere, but I haven't yet seen them IN the house. We need cats.
Today was bad timing for me. Mice have been in our vehicles lots!! But today was the first time there was one in it while I was trying to be in it. I'm kind of a germ freak and this was too much. Stan could not take care of it. He was too far away. I probably traumatized spencer but he said, 'it's ok mom, smush him with your shoe." Sorry dude, can't do it.
1 comment:
Get cats :)
Post a Comment