6 of us!

6 of us!

2.22.2014

Becometh as a child

Two boys that love me no matter what!
Spencer showed pure love to someone yesterday. He is not the personality to sit on anyone's lap or play with anyone that comes along, but he could sense that she cared about him and so he attached himself to her. It was a powerful lesson of loving as the Savior does, regardless of life situations or unfair judgement that we as adults give. Maybe this is why I'm still having children. It took me until my fourth to notice this principle. At this rate I could end up with twelve kids. :) The Lord must really love me to be so patient with such a slow learner. 

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Yikes, makes me want to be a quick learner 'cuz Heaven knows I can hardly handle two kids much less twelve! :) You are my inspiration! :) Here's to learning as we go ay?! :)