6 of us!

6 of us!

5.25.2014

Heavenly Father cares

It's been a frustrating time around here, only recently. Stan is crazy busy, maybe this is the new norm( it's a cycle). That always throws things off a bit. We do fine when he's gone but after he comes back, it can be hard to adjust. Everyone seems to be feeling under appreciated in some way, and I usually get all the blame for what is wrong, a less than ideal responsibility of a mother. I thought I was doing better, in so many ways, and in Mother's Day was even told so. But Mother's Day is now past and we are back to reality. What my kids don't realize is I give and give for them but they don't see it as a gift, that's  just life, it's what moms are supposed to do. If I let myself get tangled up in not being appreciated, I would cry everyday. So, even though the family may not notice all that I'm changing and accomplishing through the power of the atonement, I know it and Heavenly Father knows it and because He cares that I keep trying, I will, for Him. 

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh, Sh'Nell. I sure needed this today. That is EXACTLY how I've been feeling today and even poured my heart out to the Lord crying about it. Then I read your post. Thank you for being an answer to my prayers yet again! It's always good to know you're not alone in things like these!!!! I love and miss you friend!

Nicole said...

This was beautifully written.