I've been asked several times if it was difficult adjusting to three kids. For the first 11 1/2 months of Macy's life, I said no because she was a really easy and very content baby. The past two weeks or so, I've changed my mind. She is a handful!!! I keep thinking that maybe she is just having a bad day but it isn't getting better. Where's my sweet girl who was so content? She has the best tantrums I've ever seen from a child this age. For a few days in a row, she was beating her head on the floor or anything else she could find, every time she got upset. Needless to say, she has bruises all across her forehead and everyone asks if she's been falling a lot. So I tell them the truth.
On a happy note though, she is very close to walking and we are all excited!! Walking will bring so much freedom for her. Mom will actually let her play outside now. It's muddy with the winter thaw happening and I don't want her to be covered in mud. She'd probably like it. For anyone who knows what this means: It's going to be 18C today!!!! and 21c tomorrow. We haven't had anything over 9 until yesterday when it was 11. Maybe spring really will come.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, that is exactly the same for me. Three was easy, but not that Cody is nearing 2, life seems crazy (plus Brandon and Kathleen have learned how to fight-not so fun).
Post a Comment