6 of us!

6 of us!

4.19.2008

Injuries AND walking

The picture doesn't show too well but her left eye is bloody. She got elbowed in the eye by her brother. It Looked really nasty so I took her to the doctor to make sure everything was ok and it was. A few hours after we got home from the doctor, her little finger got smashed in the door as the kids were being wild. Macy wouldn't let me take a picture of her finger.


3 comments:

Torrie Family said...

Good work, Macy! Can't believe your little body is walking! You are so cute.

Niki said...

Oh goodness, don't let her follow after me with all the bumps and bruises. It hurts. :) Your family is so cute, I am glad you started your blog.

Love ya

Kim said...

I'm so jealous. I want a walker! She is a mini Brynn. I can't believe it! Are you guys coming down this summer?