6 of us!

6 of us!

4.09.2008

Macy's 1st Birthday, March 22


Oops, Daddy. That's not my name!

Her face really shows what she thought of the special day.

She loved the icecream cake, even if it did have Brynn's name on it.

I'm going to start my blog by sharing some pics of Macy's birthday. It was the day before Easter so we had a double celebration full of lots of fun and a little chaos.

3 comments:

Michelle and Andy said...

Yay for blogs!! Your family is sure growing up! It will be fun to see pictures and keep up on what's going on with you guys!

Ryan and Angela said...

Super cute. What beautiful kids you have. One-year pics are always the best.

Torrie Family said...

Yeah! I will be checking your blog often! I love the Birthday cake for Brynn...had! Happy Birthday Macy!
Can't wait to see you guys again-soon! Tonya