6 of us!

6 of us!

3.09.2009

The Family is of God



We LOVE this new primary song. The kids are so cute singing it. I had to share!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Wow...they sure know it well! Sooo cute!

CGibb said...

Macy kills me. She's so cute. I love that you posted this.

Anne Marie said...

That video sure made me smile! :) I was the primary chorister till just last week, so we worked REALLY hard to learn that song - it was one of my favorites!

Ryan and Angela said...

That is so cute. My kids haven't learned that song yet, though they are slated to learn it sometime this year. I am so impressed at how well all your kids sing.

Natalie said...

That song is my favorite in primary. The first time our kids sang it, I almost cried. Your kids are so cute!

The Anderson Family said...

Sh'nell that is so precious! Your kids are all so adorable. Macy is hilarious too!