6 of us!

6 of us!

3.15.2009

Who said sick days can't be fun?

Thursday morning arrived and Brynn informed me that her throat was sore and she didn't feel well enough to go to school. Joel gave the same response. (Very unusual for both since they both really like school.) I started the trend last week with the horrible cold. Macy picked it up soon after and I guess it was time for Brynn and Joel to get it too. They played so well all morning. We had previously planned to spend the afternoon at Galaxyland since Brynn gets out of school at 2:30 on Thursdays. We have been so house bound lately and everyone seemed fine so we went anyway and we all had fun, one more time. Our pass expires on Monday. We are hoping to get in one more trip to the waterpark on Monday for Family Home Evening. Were Brynn and Joel really sick? I don't know but we had a really fun day anyway.

No comments: