We've had too many sick days now and I'm come down with round 2 of the colds. It's miserable. To welcome in spring, we got 2 inches of snow and it's supposed to snow more. I am really looking forward to our family vacation in 2 weeks to Utah. That's as southern as we'll get this time, but I think it will do for a weather change.
Today is Macy's 2nd birthday. It's unbelievable! It's hard to remember our family without her. She is very entertaining. It might be the age or just that she is the 3rd child, we aren't sure. But, she makes us laugh, a lot. She has the cutest little voice and talks a lot. Another priceless thing about her is her singing. Anyone who checked our blog two posts ago, got to see her in action. She knows several primary songs and LOVES to sing them. I hardly listen to the radio anymore in the van. She asks for THE music and it's a CD we have listened to at least 50 times in the last few weeks. It's the CD for the kids' primary program songs for the year. They all love it and don't want to listen to anything else. Who could resist such requests for sweet music?
Macy has brought much joy to our lives and we are so excited to celebrate her birthday. The family party will be tomorrow. Stan is in Utah this weekend for a roommates reunion. I'll post pictures and maybe a video after we have the little party. We are so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment