YOU ARE SO CUTE, MACY! COME SEE AUNTIE TONYA SOON!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
She is so cute--I love her laugh at the beginning! And, I am so impressed with the cake!
It was SOOO great to see you again and meet the kids for the first time! What a great family! We'll have to come up to Canada and visit! Hope the rest of your trip goes well!PS I love that video of Macy! She is adorable!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YOU ARE SO CUTE, MACY! COME SEE AUNTIE TONYA SOON!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
She is so cute--I love her laugh at the beginning! And, I am so impressed with the cake!
It was SOOO great to see you again and meet the kids for the first time! What a great family! We'll have to come up to Canada and visit! Hope the rest of your trip goes well!
PS I love that video of Macy! She is adorable!
Post a Comment