6 of us!

6 of us!

6.10.2009

Riding on two wheels, and 3

(I've added several posts today so please check them for pictures about the most recent happenings)
Joel has wanted to take his training wheels off all spring. We finally did it and he's doing great.

I had to post this too. This is Macy's first time on this tricycle and she HAD to go down the hill like the big kids.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

judy torrie said...

sorry again I wrote a great big answer and after i tried to get an email set up it got lost .Give all the kids our love .Love to read your blog updates . Love MOM

Marie said...

Wow, Sh'nell! You've guys have been busy! Congrats on the pregnancy and the new house. Your kids are so cute and I enjoy checking in on you from time to time. Hope you're settling in your new area. Take care.
Marie

Torrie Family said...

I miss your kiddos! They are so cute and so good to each other. I loved how Brynn helped Macy at the end! Hope to see you soon!