I made it through a monumental decade! I say monumental because so many life changing things have happened in my life over the past 10 years. Here's a recap:-graduated from BYU with a Bachelor's degree
-married in the Logan Temple to the most amazing man for me!
-gave birth to 3 adorable and wonderful children (I was blessed to have them one at a time)
-Moved to Canada
-supported Stan in just about every ward leadership calling, not the Bishop though.
-tried to encourage and help Stan start his career
-began the interesting adventure with Stan in part-time MBA school, full time job, and YM's president
-experienced what I thought was a REAL trial (losing a baby). I have now come to realize that the day to day trials and how we deal with them are just as helpful in our spiritual growth as having the BIG, heart wrenching ones. But I am grateful to have had a big one to help me remember what is most important. This experience really helped me remember that relying on the Lord is the only way to live life. It can be easy to forget that and try to do everything ourselves. My testimony has grown so much over the past decade but especially this last year. I have no doubt that God is in charge of my life and when I choose to accept his will, I am happy, eternally happy!
I'm sure there is more but these are the ones that stand out in my mind as really having an impact on my life in the long run.
Here's to another great decade!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Wow, the 20's are a busy time in life, crazy to think about. Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment