I had to post this one because of Brynn's face. She is a happy and and energetic girl but recently we see this face more. Almost every time we ask her to do something we get this face and "do I have to?" I do believe we've hit a new phase. But we'll love her anyway. I'm sure I was way worse!
Here's the kiddos on their way out the door to trick-or-treat. I didn't get a very good shot. They were in a hurry. Joel only lasted 30 minutes. (The kids were still sick). He went in our little culdesac and wanted Stan to bring him home after that. He went straight to bed while the girls were out for almost another hour.
2 comments:
Love your family picture! Caramel apples sound like a great birthday treat and the birthday girl looks great as well! Sorry your kids were sick...they sure look cute all dressed up!
LOL! I have that phase at my house too! ha ha, Those caramel apples look yummy! I've not had those since I was a kid. :D
Post a Comment