6 of us!

6 of us!

1.25.2010

Funny thing

I survived Strep. I always forget how horrible it is. I finally feel like a human being again!

Macy is potty training. I've had her in pull-ups for awhile so we could get out of the diaper mindset and a couple of weeks ago we were planning to start consistently using the toilet. She beat us to it and started herself! She is doing great and we are so proud of her. Just pull-ups at night and they are always dry in the morning. She hardly has any accidents now and she is good about going while we are out. It's never been this easy. She is too big. Yeah for Macy! First time without diapers for over 7 years! Wow, that is big...

Brynn lost one of her front teeth. She looks cute and I'll post a picture when I get around to it. It was right in the middle of my bedridden illness, see previous post. The tooth fairy forgot to come the first night. Brynn was a little sad so she asked her dad what happened. He told her maybe it was too cold outside. Brynn said "Dad, the tooth fairy doesn't go outside, she's just appears, like magic!" Stan didn't know what to say. The tooth fairy came the next night and all was well.

1 comment:

from Lanette and Patrick said...

My brother-in-law told me that the tooth fairy is allowed three days to come. Sometimes there are too many teeth in one night so she is allowed the three day window...I guess she is not as fast as Santa and can't hit every house in the night. Makes sense though, Santa does it once a year, she works every night all year long and can't keep up with his schedule every night...;)