6 of us!

6 of us!

1.21.2010

new weight loss strategy?

It's called Strep Throat.
Why it is effective for weight loss
-decreased appetite
-extremely sore throat (you couldn't eat something yummy even if you wanted to)
-strict diet which probably amounts to about 500 calories a day
-short length of time on the diet=quick results!
Would I recommend this to a friend? NO!
I don't even care if I gain the weight back. I want some real food. Stan was so kind and made some delicious potato soup for dinner.
I'm hoping to recover in the next couple of days. The kids are starting to get crazy. They have done really well without a mom or dad. I'm trying to keep them away from me so they don't get sick but they are running free all day and need some love and attention.
Stan was going to take me to a hockey game for our date night and we had to give away our tickets. =(

5 comments:

Bryan and Lindsay said...

Yikes!! Strep throat is the WORST! sickness is an effective weight loss strategy, but is NOT WORTH IT. Hope you get better soon!

Susan said...

Awww...get well soon. I think moms with little children should be immune to all sickness. It makes life so hard. Hang in there. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Hi That sure does sound nasty but it might be worth it !!Give everyone hugs and love from Nauvoo! Mom and Dad Torrie!!

The Anderson Family said...

Oh that is so bad! I've gotten strep throat every year for the past 3 years and I totally know what you're talking about! Hope you are better now!
love from
Sandra

Michelle said...

Wow, Strep's going around there, too? Andy just got over it! Seems like half the families in our ward have or just had strep... I'm just glad Matthew and I haven't caught it yet!

Thanks for your comment on my blog! We're excited (and a bit nervous!). As for April, we're about 5 hours from Nauvoo. Andy's doing his prelims the beginning of April, otherwise it would have been fun to meet you there!