6 of us!

6 of us!

10.26.2011

6 weeks

I'll post pictures next week after we get back from Vegas!
6 weeks have flown by as we have watched our little man grow. He and I both had our 6 week check up yesterday. He is 11 pounds 6 oz and doing well. I won't say how much I weigh but I'm certainly not going to worry about the last 20 pounds for a little bit. I lost the first 30 within 2 weeks of delivery but I knew the last chunk would take some effort and some time. Spencer finally caught the cold that we have all had for awhile. He is handling it well and it doesn't seem to be affecting his sleep. He is much more content as the time goes by. I learned yesterday that babies generally have gas troubles that escalate until around 6 weeks and then their little systems figure out how to work properly. All three older kids are a big help. They like to hold Spencer and cuddle him and now that he is more alert, "play" with him. I have a feeling that the more he grows, the more they will throw him around. I caught Brynn tossing him in the air the other day. What do you do? Gentle reminders... They just love him so much and want to play and make him happy. Until next week... Hopefully he'll enjoy the airplane ride so it isn't unpleasant for the other passengers.

1 comment:

Kara said...

That is unreal you lost 30 pounds in 2 weeks. I'm guessing 10ish was baby, but was about the rest? Water? Must feel really good to be lighter, hey? :)