6 of us!
5.07.2012
I love the Maytag
Before we sold our last house, we bought new appliances. We tried to sell our dishwasher but it didn't sell, gratefully. With all the money we have spent so far on our "new" old home, we were so happy to have our old dishwasher. Stan got it installed on Saturday and it is so lovely to hear the hum of the dishwasher going, knowing that I don't have to scrub all the dishes by hand. Little conveniences make such a big difference in our modern-day life! And have I mentioned before that I'm happy my kids are at school! It might not be the best education but I sure hope we do enough real life learning at home, to make up for all the hours spent at public school. It sometimes does feel like babysitting, not free, and the kids do learn, and they socialize, and they learn how to deal with conflict a lot, which isn't a bad thing either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment