I had to create this collage because all of these faces are Spencer. He can change his expressions quickly. Big and smiley, serious, very sad (I didn't have one of that but I see it a lot), unsure, curious. He has the biggest smile and it makes me happy when he smiles at me. I'm starting to look at myself and wonder who I am. I feel like I look different already and I'm only 32. It's kind of creepy(I only picked that word because Macy says it all the time but it sounds like "cweepy"). We are trying to work on her 'r's. She has a hard time.
His two little teeth. He got one around 6 months and the 2nd shortly after. did I already post these pictures? They are fully in now and he has been working on other ones. I thought it was two more on the bottom but nothing has poked through yet.
Spencer is past 8 months old. He is anxious to move. He seems frustrated to have to be still. He kind of gets in the crawling position but hasn't figured out how to go yet. I'm a little fearful for him to move because it will be tiring for me in a different way. Right now he screams and wants to be held so it just might be better for him to move and follow me around, even though I'll have to keep my eye out constantly. It's always interesting to watch your children learn and grow. Fascinating each time. We sure love our Spencer. He is full of life and spirit. He loves his siblings.

2 comments:
I LOVE the collage, he looks so cute in that blue shirt. You look beautiful too. Can't wait to see you again next week!!
What a little chunker he's turning out to be! I love chubby babies! I can't believe he's 8 months old already, I swear you just had him!
Post a Comment