6 of us!

6 of us!

5.10.2012

Pleased

A couple of days ago I woke up wishing I could just stay in bed.  I was really tired and grumpy.  Getting the two oldest kids out the door wasn't an unusual task, followed by my week day workout.  Spencer wasn't too happy to be awake that day either or he was just feeding off of me.  He screamed all through the workout and then had only a 20 minute nap. I was frustrated and unsure how to turn my day around.  I called a trusted companion who offered some fixes, sure that they would bring me happiness.  This annoyed me further.  It wasn't that simple.  I just needed to be heard.  Here's the best part!  Normally I would have continued on this way and the whole day would have been crappy and I would have taken it all out on Stan when he came home from work.  However, the Lord helped me to laugh at what had happened, the advice I'd been given, realize the person offering it is imperfect and not able to meet all of my needs.  My attitude shifted and I enjoyed the rest of the day.  Hooray for progress.

1 comment:

Team Torrie said...

I'll remember not to give you any advice. Glad you could turn your day around.