6 of us!

6 of us!

1.27.2009

New thoughts on piano

Thanks for the tips I received about piano lessons. I was ready to throw in the towel and wait until she is older. I think I received some inspiration today. The one thing Brynn always says about piano lessons is that she LOVES to do it with mom. I finally caught on! I'm going to have "piano lessons/practice time" with Brynn until she is more mature and can do it on her own. I vaguely remember my sister-in-law saying something about doing that with her son for the first while.

2 comments:

Torrie Family said...

I still sit with Brayden at times! He is doing much better and I feel like that is our time!
Tonya

Michelle said...

That is a great idea! I have a friend who is a piano teacher, and she teaches her own kids, and I was just reading on her blog about how for her youngest daughter she has a lesson every other day, and for her older son she has a lesson whenever she can tell he's mastered the songs (more often than once a week). I had never thought of that. Good luck!