6 of us!

6 of us!

1.05.2010

Christmas

This is from Christmas morning. The kids were so excited to have tic tacs in their stocking. I LOVE how easy they are to please. I hope that lasts for a long time.

New Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve.

Our friend Tibi, from Romania, decided to be the donkey for a minute. Mary wouldn't ride, so Joseph thought it was better than walking.
The annual Christmas Eve Nativity. Macy got to be Mary.
My cute Christmas kiddos. Sometimes I look at them and still can't believe they are mine.
Nice, full REAL Christmas tree from IKEA. Fully decorated by the kids. I'd like to have a say but it's not worth all the fuss. They took pride in it and that's just fine with me.

3 comments:

Kara said...

great updates!!!! What a bunch of beautiful kiddies :)

Torrie Family said...

Hi Sh'Nell! Looks like you had a great Christmas. We are sad we missed you. We got home Saturday night around 5pm. I have your game for the kids and a book from Grandma for Stan. I will mail them to you! Talk to you soon!
Tonya

Unknown said...

This is a test from Mom Torrie