6 of us!

6 of us!

11.11.2013

Bits of inspiration

As I prepared for a wonderful massage today, these thoughts entered my brain: 
🏡Having children is NOT just about providing bodies for Heavenly Father's spirit children.
🏡There is a huge element in the nurturing of the children.
For me, having few children seems easier in being able to nurture them, even though any nurturing takes lots of time and effort. But, I believe that Heavenly Father can and will increase your ability to handle all that is required of you, if you are doing what's right, and you really desire his help.
I also believe that Heavenly Father knows and cares about our individual needs, strengths, abilities, and especially the challenges that we need to help us grow. 
I want more than anything to be a good mom, to be a positive influence in my kids' lives, to be a leader to them. That's all. 

No comments: