This 2nd bed and breakfast is also awesome. Very clean, nicely taken care of but still heritage looking. Breakfast was great, hosts are very friendly and welcoming.
It feels like a last day. We are both tired, of different things and for different reasons but alas, I trudged on and brought brynn along. First stop, royal bc museum. Fun place, love to come back with Stan so we can learn a little more. Great IMAX movie, Hidden universe. It really made me understand Heavenly Father's love for us more and made me wonder how astronomers can learn so much about space and not believe in God. It seems impossible.
This picture(above) was in the museum.
Empress hotel. I want to go inside sometime. I also want to tour the government building which is nearby. I bet these look spectacular in the spring and summer.
Craigdarroch Castle. So cool. We really enjoyed our self guided tour here.
Brynn's favorite bedroom in the castle.
View from the tower(taken through the glass)
We rode the city bus today. So fun. We were really hoping to ride a double decker and we got to!! It's a much better view riding on the top.
We ate at a wonderful place called Paggliaci's. Bottomless soup and bread, plus a salad. I love Italian food. Tonight we are hanging out at the bnb, packing, watching a movie.







1 comment:
I would love to see that Imax movie!~ Sounds like you've done a lot and that movie is a well deserved rest:-) Nitey night!
Post a Comment