We walked Brynn's legs off today. A walk down to the ocean. The most delicious breakfast at the bed and breakfast we stayed at, a hike up Mount Douglas, breakwater, fisherman's wharf, making bead necklaces, and we made it to our friend's house for the night.
This is down by the ocean. We can see the mountains in Washington from here!
This is our hike on Mt. Doug. Brynn found a huge leaf that looks like a maple leaf.
This is Brynn at the top Mt. Doug
Mom at the top of Mt. Doug
Little Lighthouse on the Breakwater.
We walked on the side of the Breakwater. It was fun.
This is at fisherman's wharf and we have a story. I decided we should walk the 10-15 minutes to fisherman's wharf from the breakwater. Brynn was very tired by this point and hungry. We got almost there and I realized I didn't have my money. We were going there for famous fish and chips. We had to walk all the way back, get the car and drive there. After arriving, we realized that the place where we wanted to eat was closed for the season! We were so disappointed.
1 comment:
Oh, bummer! I'm loving your adventure!
Post a Comment