6 of us!

6 of us!

1.23.2014

Christmas break hi-lights

Got to have lunch with my little brother and his great wife!

Got to "live" in SLC for a few days and loved it. Stan's parents live diagonally across the street from temple square. What a treat. 

After a quiet, grateful, and meaningful Christmas Day, we prepared for the drive to Salt Lake City. We drove part way and stayed in a hotel. That is always a fun part for the kids. 
We arrived in Salt Lake City the next day and participated in a Torrie family gathering. It's fun to see everyone. I especially like when we get to do things together in smaller groups, that's my style. Girls had a shopping afternoon with grandma. She likes to buy them dresses.
 
They were 13 if us on that cart. This picture looks unassuming but I had quite the ride holding the wheelchair at the back and the young man driving actually went on the road and was driving faster than I was comfortable with. I wasn't worried about falling off but I was worried about losing or breaking the wheelchair.

No comments: