The Christmas season was busy with concerts and parties and carolling and spending time with people we love.
Dec 23- we drove to spokane and for some reason the drive felt like forever. It was pretty snowy but we had a good book to listen to, that helped pass the time.
I love Target in the U.S. I was happy to get the last minute gifts I needed plus some 3-5$ clothes for spencer.
And I found my running shoes on sale for nearly half the price as in Canada. Oh happy day.
December 24- it was nice to just hang out. We had dinner with my parents at my oldest brother's house. Delicious food and good company, stories of France(my niece just got back from there). We acted out the nativity and opened our Christmas jammies. Happiness and anticipation filled the air. A nice feeling...
No comments:
Post a Comment