6 of us!

6 of us!

1.23.2014

More

Music and the spoken word, a musical program put on by the Mormon tabernacle choir every Sunday morning was a big hi light for me. I had never seen it live and it was an amazing spiritual experience for me. Music always helps me feel the spirit. I was sad that our two oldest kids chose not to come. 
We got lots of shopping in, spent a fun night and day with my brother and his family in lehi, spoiled by the parents, lots of down time, an evening with friends. 
We took the kids to a discovery place that was geared for children's learning and fun. 
Stan took Joel and brynn to see an IMAX movie, the Rocky Mountain Express. They all loved it. 
We all were having so much fun, we didn't want to go home so we stayed an extra day. I love Stan's job that gives him a lot of vacation. He works really hard at times but it's nice to have good breaks. 


No comments: