6 of us!

6 of us!

11.11.2013

Courtenay

Here we are at Goose Spit near Courtenay. Beautiful mountains in the background. 
I received acupuncture for the first time by the talented Nicole, pictured above. She is amazing giving massages too. My body is in good hurting mode now, soon to feel better. I can walk taller and my hips feel so flexible. I want new running shoes to exercise my new free legs!
Today I'm again reminded of the importance of good friends. Nicole and I haven't seen each other for years and we didn't know each other too well but have always felt a connection. I feel so blessed to have a handful of amazing friends that I truly connect with, friends who build me up and help me to be a better person, and that I make a contribution to their well being as well. My bucket has been filled this weekend; great conversation, awesome discoveries of so many similarities, laughter, joy, happiness, a person who enjoys somewhat strange, healthy food too. 

I purchased real herbal tea today, yummy stuff, and dark chocolate, for the times I need a little. This will be hidden and I hope my kids don't find it. I'm going to drink tea this winter to keep me warm. 

Brynn really enjoyed the time spent with our friends this weekend. She got to swim today and play in a sawdust pile. Unfortunately no pictures of the jumping into the sawdust pile. 
And now we have returned to Victoria for our final day tomorrow. Bed and breakfasts are so fun. 
Love the old homes here!
Oh and I'll be happy to pay the cell phone bill. Brynn and Joel were texting each other today for quite a well. Joel even said he really missed Brynn. I always knew they were friends. 

2 comments:

Kara said...

So fun for you guys! Okay....she looks familiar.....did she marry Ben from in our Callingwood Park ward?

Nicole said...

Yes I did!

Sh'nelle I've been reading your previous blog posts am having a hard time turning off the computer... I love your blog and all your thoughts. You are an inspiring woman! I also love that picture that we took of us:-)